- The Cutting Edge - Spring 2013 Edition
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- UPDATE – IUOE DISASTER RELIEF FUND
- The Operating Engineers’ National Charity Fund will stop accepting claims for Hurricane Sandy relief effective Friday, March 15, 2013. Additional information regarding supplemental claim payments will be forthcoming from the International, but no time frame has been established as of yet.
- The Cutting Edge - Special Hurricane Sandy Edition
- Read our Special Hurricane Sandy Edition of The Cutting Edge.
- Members who plan on Retiring within the next 2-4 years should attend this Seminar. Topics that will be covered will be coverage with the Health Fund, the Central Pension Fund, Annuity Fund, Social Security and Financial Planning. For more information please click here.
- Initiation Ceremony for New Members will be held at the Hotel Trades Council located at 305 W 44th Street, Mezzanine Floor on Wednesday, June 5th 2013 at 4:00 P.M.
- Local 94 Service Award Ceremony. The Service Awards Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, June 12th at 5:00 p.m. Members with 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 & 50 years of Service will receive an invitation. Members are encouraged to attend.
New York’s Buildings
Need to Find a Doctor, Dentist or Vision Specialist?
Can I get an estimate of my pension, and/or survivor benefit?
To do this, you need to send a written request to the Central Pension Fund. The request must include your full name, address and Social Security Number. Your estimate will include all of the benefit payment options for you and your spouse.