- BOMR COURSE
- All current refrigerating system operating engineers (RSOE), Q-01/Q-99 holders, must complete a continuing education course in building operation, maintenance and recordkeeping from a Fire Department-approved school, such as Local 94’s BOMR Course
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2016, the maximum monthly dues are $85.00. Dues for 40 hour contracted work weeks are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.50; for 35 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.20; for 37 1/2 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.36, up to a maximum of $85.00. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- The Cutting Edge - Fall 2015
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- 9/11 Memorial Mass Friday, 9/09/16 @ 10:30am - St. Malachy’s Church 239 West 49th Street (between Broadway & 8th).
- Labor Day Parade Join us for the 2016 Labor Day Parade on Saturday September 10th! Meet @ 9:30 am - Kickoff 10:15 am 44th St, between 5th and 6th Ave.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.