- The Cutting Edge - Spring 2017
- Read the most recent newsletter.
- Buy American – The Clear Path To Job Creation!
- Thanks to your advocacy Buy American legislation is closer than ever to passing. We are asking you to take the next step to call and speak with your legislator. Take action now! Text BUY USA to 877877 today to be connected to your state legislator or visit nysaflcio.org/BuyAmerican and sign the petition to make sure your tax dollars are used to BUY AMERICAN.
- Reminder: Union Dues
- Please note, effective January 1, 2017, the maximum monthly dues are $87.55. Dues for 40 hour contracted work weeks are calculated by multiplying the hourly rate x 2.50; for 35 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.20; for 37 1/2 hour contracted work week hourly rate x $2.36, up to a maximum of $87.55. When the hourly rate increases, the dues increase, up to the maximum monthly dues.
- Family Picnic. The Local 94 Scholarship Fund Family Picnic will be held on Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. The Scholarship Fund recipients will be announced at our Annual Family Picnic. For tickets call: Kelly Drummond (212) 331-1800.
- Labor Day Parade Save the Date for the 2017 Labor Day Parade on Saturday September 9th! More information to follow.
- General Membership Meeting. Times: 8:30 AM, 2:00 PM, and 5:00 PM Meetings are held at the Hotel Trades Council Auditorium, 305 West 44th Street.